When did you're 3rd baby arrive?

Jadey121

Mummy of 2. Expecting No3
Reaction score
Sooo my 1st was 11 days over he was just too comfy hehe!!

My 2nd my waters broke at 39 weeks...

I know that nobody can tell you when baby will arrive so this is just for fun and so i can see. My consultant is telling me that if i go over she will not induce because ive had 2 prev sections... so im hoping i dont go over if i opt for a vaginal!

Stalkin cos both my previous were +9, ready for no 3 to be ere now cos in pain and exhausted.

This is my third and I'm nearly a week overdue .... :(

My 3rd was born at 36+5 but my first 2 were also a little early both born at 38 weeks, so I think it might depend on your previous births. If you were over on your previous ones chances are you may be over with this one although there is no way of telling !!
My due date Is July 1st and my midwife told me to be prepared from the start of June. She said due to all 3 of my children being early and they seem to get earlier the more I have, she said chances are this little one will be early too ! :shrug:

My third was 40+6 like my first.
My second due date x

41 weeks with first
Induced at 42 weeks with 3rd
Had to have booked c section with third as didn't have successful 2nd birth so no induction like you said. Tried to wait to go but didn't. Was 42 weeks gave me a c section. When I went in and opened they said I was contracting and had been for a while. I couldn't feel a thing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->