"When do I babydance" questions!

sweetmere

Reaction score
Is it better to babydance every other day (like if you ovulate on cd13, you bd on days 8, 10, 12, 14 just in case) or if you babydance on days 7, 9, 11, and 13? I read somewhere that you have a higher chance of getting pregnant if you have sex 2 days before ovulation instead of the day before. But the way I have it timed out so far, it's a day before...so now I'm worried if I O on cd13, and bd on the night of the 12th, I'll ovulate a few hours afterwards and it will be too late? Gah I'm so confused.

Hi there....my doctor told me to have sex every other day the week of ovulation and the day I get a + OPK BD that day and the following day. I am not sure why but she told me the best time of the day was between 11 am- 2pm.

Hi there....my doctor told me to have sex every other day the week of ovulation and the day I get a + OPK BD that day and the following day. I am not sure why but she told me the best time of the day was between 11 am- 2pm.

LOL that will not happen unless that's a weekend because of our work schedules. :(

I'd say just bd every other day and if you know the day you are ovulating do 2 days in a row, maybe even 3 days in a row if you follow the SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) to cover all your basis. Do you use OPKs or are you just guessing based off your cycle?

GL!!! :)

LOL that will not happen unless that's a weekend because of our work schedules. :(

I'm basically guessing due to my chart which I assume is pretty accurate...we will see!!! I will probably skip tonight and bd on cd10, cd11, and cd12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->