When do kiddos get out of school?

Scout

Reaction score
Daughter's last day of preschool is next Thursday. That seems late to me; not that I'm complaining!! Her preschool sent out a text last week to see if parents would like to move everything up a week (class party) to give the kids more time off before Christmas, but that got shot down quite fast LOL They only go 4 hours, 3 days a week and I love that little break without her to get some things done.

When do your kiddos get out for the holidays? Do you have anything planned to do on those days off?

Our 6 year old is in kindergarten and his last day before break is the 16th so this Friday. Doesn't go back until January 3rd. No idea what we will do!

Mine finishes this Friday :)
We will be watching christmas movies, reading books, and have a day out at winter wonderland planned too :)

My 7yr old finishes on Friday, until 5th Jan. Can't wait!

My little boys last day is the 22nd he's in pre school, he should finish the 19th because he's only in on a Monday and Friday but his Christmas party is the 22nd for 4 hours. It's late considering everyone else seems to finish this week.

My DD breaks of from school Friday 23rd at lunchtime and go back on the 9th. Quite late this year but less time to wait for Xmas!!

All the schools here finish around the 21st/22nd.
DDS last day at preschool is Weds 21st and they are having their Christmas party.
Go back around the 4th. A very short holiday this year.

My Oldest is out This Friday, my Youngest will be done This wednesday (he is only in 2 days a week though and he has his Christmas Concert on Thursday!

Finish on Tue 20th

Go back on the 4th which I think is weds

Mine finish on 21st and goes back on 5th January!. More time to fit in shopping without them under my feet! x

Friday! :dance: looking forward to a break from school runs!

Friday here too. Also looking forward to a break from school runs and dashing about. We have a Christmas show to go and see one day.

My boys finish Friday 16th which I thought was really early but apparently is normal, I work in a school and I don't finish until Tuesday 20th. We got plans with friends for a couple of days and then days out visiting family

Alex finishes this Friday. He's also got his Christmas school trip to see Santa on the Friday. I'm actually looking forward to our week next week, don't have much planned but Alex picked up some finding dory cakes from the supermarket so will be doing them, will watch a Christmas movie each day and might do some salt dough decorations!

Lucas finishes on the 22nd (same as me!) at 2pm.
He goes back on the 9th which seems super late. I'm back at work on the 3rd so won't have anything planned that week.
We tend to stay close to home between Christmas and New Year anyway. Might visit family etc.

Thought 22nd seemed late, but seems pretty common. Good for kids though as there aren't many days to wait until Christmas, then lots of days off after to play with new toys.

Emily finishes on 21st and is back on the 9th, I'm off work from 23rd until 3rd January, so looking forward to the break !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->