When do kiddos get out of school?

My daughter finished at 2pm on the 21st. She will be at the childminder 22nd where they are going to have a Christmas party. Then Friday we travel down to my parents and are seeing a show in the afternoon.

I wish DD finished this Friday, instead it's next Tuesday 20th.

My lo's preschools last day is thursday 15th.
But they have christmas party on fri 16th. Its split into two parties a morning n an afternoon. I picked morning so hes going between 10-12 we do not pay for that day though. Its just something extra :thumbup: (going to miss not having whole day though)

Weds 21st for school, fri 23rd for nursery. I'm off next week (my husband back from deployment :) :) :)) we are taking them to see Santa on Thursday, taking DS2 out of nursery on Tuesday for his birthday, but will probs take him to nursery Friday so hubby and I can take eldest to see Fantastic Beasts, DS2 is too young and I like that we can take them each out for a day next week, DS2 in particular never gets us on his own. Then Christmas just us 4 and we go on holiday in January :)

Friday 23rd here which is rubbish!! Go back on the 9th

That's very late. Holly finishes this Friday but goes back on the 4th.

Friday the 23rd here and they go back on January 2nd, so it's a relatively short break.

Connor finishes on the 20th x

DS finishes on fri and goes back jan 4th-I cant wait , we say him in his nativity this morning :) xxxx

Ds4 finished preschool today. The big 3 don't finish until Wednesday

Last day tomorrow and Christmas jumper day!

December 23rd here which is the latest they've ever gone! On one hand I'm happy I will have that extra week to get stuff done. The other part of me is kind of missing them for the Christmas build up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->