when do you clean lo's teeth?

I'm not sure. The baby ones that I get say No Fluoride right on the tube.

hmmm...from what i've read on the tubes they all have it in here, maybe its a difference due to being in different countries or ive completely missed a no fluoride one:dohh:, not sure though:shrug:

Baby toothpaste have 1000ppm fluoride and a gentle mint/sweet, adult has 1200ppm a stronger mint and stronger cleaning. Whether or not to use a type with fluoride depends on if there's fluoride in the water in your area, I've noticed areas with fluoridated water sell fluoride free baby toothpaste and vis versa.

The dentinox teething toothpaste does not contain any fluoride.

We use aquafresh for babies. We do Thomas's every morning when we do ours and usually after dinner before the boobie and bed routine begins!
As a previous poster said, he is so much more interested in doing it when we are doing ours! Its very cute! As Thomas has a mouthfull of nashers its something I wanted to get started sooner rather than later!
xxx

I give her her toothbrush in the bath with baby toothpaste. Should I be brushing her teeth in the morning too? The dentist I saw didn't seem to concerned about brushing at all at this point which I think is crazy.

I've read all the replies now and am going to start brushing after breakfast every day from now on. I'll do it when I do my own. She loves watching me brush my teeth so hopefully it will set a good lifetime habit if I involve her by letting her do hers at the same time.

we started brushing as soon as poppy got her first tooth, as advised by my hv. i brush them after her breakfast and when shes in the bath lol!

haahaa! This made me laugh! Bless ya! When they get them hun. :D

I'm not sure. The baby ones that I get say No Fluoride right on the tube.

hmmm...from what i've read on the tubes they all have it in here, maybe its a difference due to being in different countries or ive completely missed a no fluoride one:dohh:, not sure though:shrug:

Baby toothpaste have 1000ppm fluoride and a gentle mint/sweet, adult has 1200ppm a stronger mint and stronger cleaning. Whether or not to use a type with fluoride depends on if there's fluoride in the water in your area, I've noticed areas with fluoridated water sell fluoride free baby toothpaste and vis versa.

The dentinox teething toothpaste does not contain any fluoride.

Yes that's because it's a fluoride free toothpaste, I was referring to the fluoridated baby toothpaste :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->