When do you have implantation cramps??

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I'm 11 DPO/CD 29(11/1) confirmed by temps. AF is due this Thursday 11/5. I'm cramping like I could start today or tomorrow :'( I haven't gotten my "implantation" dip. I'm afraid it's too late for implantation cramps and that AF will soon be on her way :'( I'm afraid I'm out :( As my title suggests....when do you get your implantation cramps? What do they feel like?

Hi there,

I haven't had implantation cramps so don't count yourself out if you don't get them! Nothing is the same with pregnancy from one woman to the next nor baby to the next.

Good luck for your bfp x

I've been pregnant 8 times and only a couple of those times did I feel very distinct implantation cramps. I did not feel them with this pregnancy. I just started feeling AF type cramps today and I'm 5W3D

I had implantation cramps three times - first pregnancy at 8 dpo. Second pregnancy (miscarriage)- also at 8 dpo. Third pregnancy at 7 dpo. They felt like a distinct pain in my lower right side - painful enough to make me notice.

Not everyone gets implantation cramps or an implantation dip. I should mention that in my last pregnancy I had AF cramps from 8 dpo until 14 dpo and after. So, you never know.

I certainly wouldn't call mine implantation cramps.

But I absolutely felt like I was going to get my period and occasionally still do (7+1 today).

So cramps at 11DPO does NOT mean you're out of the game! Not at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->