when do you o after a solid smile? (Updated)

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Good morning!

I know the pamphlet says you O 24-48 hours after getting your solid smile, and somewhere online I read it is on average 20 hours later. I was just wondering for those that track BBT and use the CB Advanced Ovulation tests, when you do confirm O with a temp spike after your smiley? Did you O that day, the next day, or two days later? I'm on flashing day 2 and with my wonky cycles O could happen Sunday through Wednesday. SO and I can only DTD today and Sunday. I might be able to squeeze a Tuesday or Wednesday out of him if I O around then since his exhaust comes in and he'll be super excited which leads to in the mood haha. Especially since I bought it. ;)

Update: according to FF and temps, I Oed the same day as my first solid smile. Judging by cramps, I Oed that night. I had pre-O cramps, but I had this warm sensation as I was getting into bed.

I would like to know this too. I got solid circle on Wednesday, and the past two mornings flashing smileys. I hope to get a solid smiley tomorrow morning. I haven't been temping as I got sick last week and figured it was pointless, and maybe I'm a little lazy. I would think though that once we get a solid smiley it would be comparable to someone getting a positive opk. So maybe the day after solid smiley is our ovulation date. This is purely my hypothesis and I could be wrong. Good luck catching that egg, Dobby :) and have fun BD

Well, I am on day 3 flashing smiles. I am temping though and our heat wave finally ended so I'll come back and update when I know.

It was the day after for me. Solid face Tuesday, Wednesday, temp lower Thursday, rose Friday (so ovulated Thursday)x

Awesome, thank you! I have scoured the Internet but could not find threads of real women who chart bbt and used cb adv opks. :)

It's different for everyone. I get 2 days of a solid smiley. The morning that it goes back to an open circle is the day that I ovulate.

Thanks! I'm still flashing, but according to target opks I surged yesterday morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->