When do you send your Christmas cards out?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I am going to try to get mine done soon! Want to try and be more organised this year :)

''I don't send them, I just get them'' :haha: :haha:

I don't usually bother with cards, kids will give some out at school/nursery before they break up but honestly i have nowhere to put cards and the kids knock them down so much they get on my nerves so we mostly say to family not to bother swapping them any more.

I usually send mine out sometime around the 15th. I don't have that many though. I send a photo card so i only send one to close family and a few close friends; I think I send out around 13 cards.

Like pp, they do tend to get on my nerves though. I've started taping mine around the doorway from the living room to dining room so I don't have to deal with dd getting to them all the time.

I don't do many just a few family that we won't see over Christmas. I will write and send over the next week

My birthday is December 13th and as a child I always 'had' to give them out on my birthday, these days I aim for then but am so disorganised I usually end up delivering loads on christmas eve

I have always sent them around the first week and this year actually forgot. I said I may not bother but it is a dying tradition so I may pick up a box on Tuesday....I can't let traditions go that easy :)

Think I'm going to get mine done this week, especially as I have a couple to send to the States. I'm going to buy some tomorrow

I love giving and receiving cards. Such a shame it's a dying tradition. I'll probably send mine this coming week

I usually try by the end of first week in December since most people I know display them with decorations. I haven't even made then this year yet.. I did take photos of DD to use today though so will have to get on that tomorrow while she is at school

I posted the ones for friends & family who live away this morning. I've written the other ones for friends and will give them out over the next couple of weeks when I see people.

Close family ones will be given out a week or so before Christmas. When I can persuade DS1 to have some enthusiasm for writing the ones from him & his little brother :dohh: I like to think the cards are up for a decent amount of time before the decs all come down.

I am going to get mine this week to send to family and neighbours. Not got many to do this year !! I usually buy loads and only end up using a few !

I usually do the first of December, but I have been so behind in everything this year. I am hoping to get them send out on Friday!

I have got all mine written now but have ran out of stamps to send them :dohh:

I've given my family and OH'S aunty and cousins their cards. Sent Alex's cards for his school friends into school this morning. Will give my friends theirs on Wednesday. Then the rest of OH'S family at the weekend when we deliver the presents.

Just sent them out on Monday:)

Posted mine Monday and I have neighbours to drop in this week :thumbup:

I have posted most of mine today
Just a few more to write now :)

I posted mine on Monday. Some were normal shop bought and others that DD made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->