When do you use hungry baby milk?

Glad i've read this, Jax has been on formula for 2wks now & has just started taking 4oz but as yet there just isn't a routine, If we're home he seems to want feeding every 2/3 hrs , but if we've been out in pram he'll sleep 4 or 5 hours & he wakes for periods of the day making it better at nights, but if we dont go out he's just all over place, Earlier he took 4oz then nearly 2 hrs later wanted 2oz, he now wants more & its only hour n half since he had the 2oz. Night times he seems to wake every 2hrs , most of the time i sit up & rock him back to sleep where he sleeps another hour before wanting more food.

He's on sma gold at mo & i bought hungry baby to try him at nights so we'll see what happens x

How often does he drain his bottles? Have you tried offering a little water if you think that he shouldn't be hungry.

I've established that Earl is terrible if he's tired. He will eat and eat but if he sleeps well, he's a lot better. I would suggest trying to sort him out without the hungry baby first then testing it just on 1feed first off. just by adding 2 scoops of hungry, Earl has slept til 4am the last 3 nights and is a lot better during the day, but he's only needed it the last week and a half or so. He did the same thing at about 5 weeks and I upped his feed and it worked. Hungry baby food isn't ideal so I would exhaust the other options first.

Hope he settles down soon. :hugs: Btw we're on SMA too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->