When do your boobs settle in to their new size?

Kanichen34

Reaction score
I've been breast feeding a little over a year now - at the start I was a 36E and that's certainly no longer the case! I'm going back to work 4 days a week next month and as my little one loves her solids and drinks cows milk quite happily I can see that whilst I am not intending to wean her, she may well wean herself due to circumstances. So I'll stick with my current feeding bras for now, but it's my wedding anniversary next month and I'd love to get some nice, sexy, non-feeding lingerie! My question is are my boobs likely to change size again once she weans or will it be safe to start buying new underwear now?

I should imagine that it's safe now.

Once I was down to expressing just twice a day (about 4 months ago) my boobs shrunk down just a tiny amount and haven't changed since. I stopped expressing entirely last month.

So I would definitely go out and get that sexy lingerie :)

No reason you can't have both. I gave up on nursing bras and bought much more attractive (and supportive) bras and sewed nursing clips on it.

I think that once your supply is established and your boobs stop feeling engorged and go soft again then that is the size you will stay. I got new bras at 3months in to bf, as my boobs were definitely no longer a G cup, and I stayed that size from then onwards. When I went back to work my boobs got a little full at the end of the day as we missed 1 feed and pushed another back by about an hour, but not so much that I needed a new bra, and when that settled down I wasn't any smaller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->