When does it all stop?

Loup89

Reaction score
I'm usually the first to freak out when symptoms disappear but right now they can really do one :(
I'm sick of feeling so sick, my friends haven't seen me in weeks and my poor husband has only seen me when I'm moaning how awful I feel or I'm asleep.
Don't get me wrong I love being pregnant but it's all getting a little much at the moment. I should be 11 weeks today but probably only 10 unless baby has caught up from previous scan.
I tend to feel ok for a few days then sickness comes back twice as bad as I've ever had it. When does it usually calm down? I thought it was around now?

I feel the same loup.

I've had sickness and headaches since 5 weeks.

My mum had sickness for 6 months with both her pregnancies.

I think it varies for everyone with the symptoms, I'm really hoping my sickness goes away soon!

All the symptoms are just a bit overwhelming and I can't even go out, so I feel what you're saying.

Hoping they ease up for you soon :hugs:

I can totally sympathise with you both.

I totally underestimated just how awful being pregnant could make you feel. Like Lou said if I'm not asleep I'm moaning!

I'm only just over 8 weeks and praying I get a break from it all soon! I'll definitely be a Bah Humbug this Christmas!

Hope you're both feeling a bit better soon!

I'm in same boat and got a long way to go and 3 kids to look after. I feel terrible. I just want to cry.

Keep asking myself how I managed to have 3 kids in the first place if I had to go through all this.

In previous pregnancys it had gone by 12 weeks, hoping this is the same. But got a long way till I get there :(

Keep strong ladies xx

Sorry ladies but ya have a while to go yet before they ease up !! Well from my experience anyhow . I felt just uck until at about 14/15 weeks I was feeling I just couldn't take any more and it began to get gradually better day by day . For me I never stopped dry heaving still every day at almost 33 weeks but the sick feeling went and my energy came back .

Hang in there , there is an end in sight and just keep thinking its all so worth it :)

My symptoms started to ease around 8 weeks! I heard your hcg level begins to level a little so symptoms begin to ease. Hang in there ladies... there is light at the end of the tunnel.

One day you'll be sat there and you'll realise.... you actually feel proper hungry, not sick hungry.

Oh how I long to be actually hungry, not sick hungry. Yesterday for the first time I walked into DH making dinner (he's a saint...I can't cook with the ms) but anyways, I walked in and thought 'that smells GOOD'!

And then ended the night in bed with sickness...

Small steps, I guess. But I'm ready for this to be DONE!

With my first I got MS at 6w5d and it seemed to peak around 9 weeks. Then after 10 weeks it seemed to come and go every other day. By 11 weeks it was only every few days, and by 12 weeks it was completely gone. I hope you get some relief soon!!

Thanks ladies :) I feel pretty horrible today but I think I'm getting some sort of cough/cold which doesn't help.
Ohh I really hope it disappears soon, I've already told my husband we're only having one child :haha:

Will be 14 weeks tomorrow and there are days that are easier than others, but oh boy, there are days where I can't quit from puking. Hope you start feeling better soon!

With my first I got MS at 6w5d and it seemed to peak around 9 weeks. Then after 10 weeks it seemed to come and go every other day. By 11 weeks it was only every few days, and by 12 weeks it was completely gone. I hope you get some relief soon!!

This has just made my day! I'm just a day off nine weeks and I'm praying this is as bad as it gets and it'll start letting up soon!

It's killing my Christmas Mojo!

It's definitely been easing up the past few days, even with a nasty cough/cold. Still a bit miserable and feel pretty rough at night but I don't feel like it's getting worse anymore. pheww...

That's the part that is funny, for some reason it gets worse at Night! I can make it through work..through cooking (hubby and I alternate) and entertaining our children after school..but at about 7, hubby HAS to take over because I have to crash to escape the overwhelming nauseas feeling. It is Def there All day but just peaks or something in the evening and I have to "sleep it off". smh I am eight weeks and normally mine lasts the Whole 1st trimester so I more than likely have several more weeks to go...just looking forward.

Thats it! It's there all day but starts to get worse from 4/5 then 7-whenever I go to sleep is awful! Unfortunately I work until 11pm most nights so I really struggle. I feel for anyone who has to deal with this and looking after children already.
I wish I hadn't said I was feeling better I now feel really bad again :(

My symptoms started to ease around 8 weeks! I heard your hcg level begins to level a little so symptoms begin to ease. Hang in there ladies... there is light at the end of the tunnel.

This is exactly what happened to me. It literally felt like over night I stopped feeling all the bad symptoms (even sore nips!). Then I got some symptoms back a few days later, but nothing to write home about. :shrug:

around 14-15 weeks was when my nausea started to ease first time around. until then, stay strong! also, is it wrong that i'm pretty much eating everything I can now? it's because i know i won't be able to stomach most things soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->