when does it ever just stop!

L

Luhweez

Lexi won't stop crying :( its killing me because i can't make her stop, neither can my dad, when we swing her in the car seat she stops, but sits there with her fists clenched looking really huffy, she wont eat, take her doody dosent need changed, shes not hot shes not cold no temperature no wind, tried gripe water, tried infacol, NOTHING it sounds really bad but we've just left her to cry for the past 5 mins because im getting frustrated and my dad says it's ok just to let her cry for a while, she might even cry herself to sleep?
i just dont know whats wrong with her :(

Maybe try taking a bath with her. It used to work with Brennan when he wouldn't stop crying.

Give her a bath. Often baths will soothe them and tire them out.

Does she curl her legs up? A sign of trapped wind - I only ask because our nothing turned into noticing her legs up actually supporting them up helps LO lots.

I found infacol naff although your suppose to give that a few weeks to kick in ...gripe works in a couple of hours but may be she needs a couple of doses a day to help. Gripe even helps Caitlin 'go' it may be the next day or later in day depending when given but its all we have ever needed.

Does she have a bouncer & or a swing instead of the carseat?

Sometimes Mum has to leave baby for 5 to collect herself so no it doesn't sound really bad at all :hugs:

Does she have a fav blanket? One thats been used more than another? Caitlin had one she seemed to LOVE and I had a dressing gown in same material lol (bth me to you stuff from new look).

There were stages like this with Caitlin too of course I cried one night so frustrated what to do - I bought it late but it helped even for a short while but the prince lion heart bear that has womb sounds ...an idea? :D

Bath or shower? Which did you mainly do whist pregnant ....

Sorry all dribs and drabs but trying to help and say how it was for us, what we did etc x

Does she curl her legs up? A sign of trapped wind - I only ask because our nothing turned into noticing her legs up actually supporting them up helps LO lots.

I found infacol naff although your suppose to give that a few weeks to kick in ...gripe works in a couple of hours but may be she needs a couple of doses a day to help. Gripe even helps Caitlin 'go' it may be the next day or later in day depending when given but its all we have ever needed.

Does she have a bouncer & or a swing instead of the carseat?

Sometimes Mum has to leave baby for 5 to collect herself so no it doesn't sound really bad at all :hugs:

Does she have a fav blanket? One thats been used more than another? Caitlin had one she seemed to LOVE and I had a dressing gown in same material lol (bth me to you stuff from new look).

There were stages like this with Caitlin too of course I cried one night so frustrated what to do - I bought it late but it helped even for a short while but the prince lion heart bear that has womb sounds ...an idea? :D

Bath or shower? Which did you mainly do whist pregnant ....

Sorry all dribs and drabs but trying to help and say how it was for us, what we did etc x

no, she just seems to want to warp her legs around my waist (shes got pretty long legs)
she won't go in her bouncer, she just screams and screams to be picked up

to be honest i think its my own fault for spoiling her the first few weeks she just expects to be picked up when she cries now :( where can i get this magical bear??

Prince Lionheart Slumber Bear

Got mine off ebay :D

i've got one and belle has outgrown it now but when she was lexi's age it was an absolute godsend....try ebay!

I used to sit with Noah on the edge of my bed and just bounce lightly, it always calmed him down!!!

We did do the car seat thing a lot tho!!

Singing?

Sorry not much help :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"