When does it feel real? (My first)

Seeing the heart beating on the ultrasound is when it felt real for me.

It felt real for me once I started feeling movements with my son.

This time I keep forgetting until I suddenly vomit, then remember I'm pregnant. :haha:

I wanna thank everyone who responded! I appreciate all the input! I just don't really know what to do with myself sometimes. I've been super tired lately and awfully bloated no matter how much I eat. Like I always feel over full but still somehow hungry. Still not feeling real to me even though I've got the more frequent pee breaks haha!

I'm eager to tell everyone my news but I want to wait til my scan so I can see how far along I am. I'm thinking a Christmas reveal as well.

Definitely sounds like it's real to me lol! Glad you're not feeling sick. Hopefully you won't either.

Good luck with the big reveal! I was sooooo terrified to tell my mum and dad even though I was 26! :haha:

Definitely sounds like it's real to me lol! Glad you're not feeling sick. Hopefully you won't either.

Good luck with the big reveal! I was sooooo terrified to tell my mum and dad even though I was 26! :haha:

I get random bouts of nausea but it's usually not bad. I haven't thrown up yet, so I'm thanking my lucky stars for that. I've come close but I actually haven't.

Didn't feel real until I had my daughter. In fact I was pretty surprised when I had her. Like WTF DID I JUST DO???

When you take the baby home from the hospital and realize they aren't going anywhere lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->