When does the tww start for me

TWW starts after you ovulate :)

So, if your positive was yesterday sometime, then most likely you will ovulate today. So tomorrow would be dpo 1. And that's the first day of your tww.

You can make sure you ovulate by temping, or by watching your cm. If tomorrow your cm is quite dry, then you ovulated today. If you are still getting fertile cm tomorrow then you won't have ovulated until tomorrow. Some women take a little longer to ovulate after their surge.

If you don't want to worry about those other signs, just assume tomorrow is dpo 1, and test in 11-14 days. :)

Thanks for your reply my cm was loads days but not so much today but still
+ opk! I know women's surge can last ages but u always go from the first + right ?

Thanks for your reply my cm was loads days but not so much today but still
+ opk! I know women's surge can last ages but u always go from the first + right ?

Fertile cm (very stretchy, very wet feeling, the strands do not break easy when stretched between your fingers).

Lotiony cm (which is not as fertile - is often whitish and is like it's name, creamy like lotion) still often feels a little wet to me (tmi warning:) but it is not considered fertile cm. I often experience creamy cm in globs where fertile cm is like a runny nose... it's thick and slimy and all hooked together - it doesn't really glob like creamy cm.

Plus, if you have semen (semen looks and feels like fertile cm) - it may confuse your interpretation of your sign. so take that into consideration. :)

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->