When does your bump start showing?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by Wobbles, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

Again I'm nosey - You see so many women who are MASSIVE yet have agers to go yet some that you would think only just fell pregnant!

Whats your experiences?

x

2. Tezzy

Tezzy Mum of 2 TTCAL

im 35 wks tomorrow and i only just started showin about 2 weeks ago. my friend is 32 wks and shes massive!!!!!!! no fair!!!!

3. lexis_mommy

lexis_mommy Well-Known Member

with alexis i got HUGE at like 4 months, started showing at 3ish :S:S

with this baby i started showing around 4 months, and still am not HUGE, thank god :D the best is when people can tell you're pregnant :D i love that feeling so much :D

4. Jo

Jo I'm an old bag!

I showed quite quicley with all mine
    about 3 1/2 months with Emily then went huge and had the most massive arse ever!!!! could tell i was PG from behind :(

2nd pregnancy i swear to god i had a tiny bu;lge with in 2 week of a BFP :shock:

And was showing by 3 month with jack, but just looked flabby really lol

Dunno if was 'cos i was so slim before or what

5. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

my mum had a small bump with me does that mean that i would be the same or does it not go on what ur mum was ??? when i get pregant and want the whole world know i am pregant :lol:

6. Caroline

Caroline Proud Mum of 4

Can't remeber when started showing with ds I think around 4 to 5 months. With dd started to show ariund3 -4 months. This time I was trying to wait until 12 weeks b4 telling anyone but most people were starting to guess by 8 wks as starting to show. Now at 18 weeks I'm quite big. One girl at work said I looked full term already (she nearly got a slap) to which another girl replied you've not seen Caroline pg b4, by full term shes huuuuge (hich is v true). I should really post bump pics but too embaraased as my bump really is quit large :oops: :oops: :oops:

7. bexxie

bexxie Well-Known Member

I am huge but then again know I will have a big bubba,been warned already,awww not fair and I thought babe was small for dates...

I am huge now I have been in maternity clothes since about 11-12 weeks but it is all belly nowhere else,nevermind be worth it,but I am having job putting tights on at mo,lol

8. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

On Charlie i didnt start showing untill about 19 weeks, but on Ethan and Coby i started showing at 11 weeks

xx

9. Helen

Helen ICSI Twins + miracle BFP

I have a tummy (although I think maybe I'm the only one who can see it!) but it's all down to total lack of any exercise in the last 2 months and isn't baby related. :rofl:

Why is it you can have fat or thin days and no-one else notices? :?

10. MrsE

MrsE Well-Known Member

I'm not showing, almost 10 weeks but I have a little pot belly anyway (size 12/14) so don't expect to look pregnant for quite a while.
    But I have an awful gut feeling that I'm gonna end up with a backside the size of a bus :cry: I can't stop eating crap...help!

Charm X

11. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

:cry: I am massive and look ready to drop NOW, but I still have 4 months to go.....

I ballooned last time too and when I still had 8 weeks to go, people would look at me like I was bonkers once I told them :shock: :roll:

Oh well, onwards and all that! :D

12. Spunky Cupkake

Spunky Cupkake Well-Known Member

now i have started to have bump 4 months

with both my other pregnancies i have never had a bump until 5-6 months

spunky xx

13. Caroline

Caroline Proud Mum of 4

I got huge really quickly but compared to how big I was with ds and dd I'm nowhere near as big. Rather ironic really smaller bumo yet more problems. :?

14. *saulino*

*saulino* Well-Known Member

Hi

With Kiara i started showing at two months and grew fast , think its why she was a big baby 9 pounds 6 ounces.
    This time i showed right away and have been in maternity since 6 weeks and even my maternity jeans from Kiara are getting tight so will have to buy more :twisted: am hoping for a smaller baby this time so i can have a natural birth
    Katrina

15. RachieH

RachieH Well-Known Member

Well I started having an obvious to others if I showed them bump at about 17 weeks (I could see one at 13weeks)
    17+ weeks
    [​IMG]
    However it was easy to hide at work until I was about 24 weeks!
    24+ weeks
    [​IMG]

I'm hoping to hide this one until at least 12weeks at work, I really don't want to be telling people until I'm out of my danger period. There are no signs yet, but I'm not quite 6weeks yet!

16. Imi

Imi .

I look about six months pregnant with an arse the size of a double decker bus ...

I hate being fat .... [-(

17. Spunky Cupkake

Spunky Cupkake Well-Known Member

well my bump is quite big now 26 weeks i dont think i was this big carrying the boys even my friend said my bump is quite big

xx

18. Louise

Louise Proud mum to baby Nick

I wish I could say that I had a bump, but nah, all I have is slight weight gain.
    Everyone else can see a 'bump' but me. I think I have gained around 6lbs, but both myself and my mother weighed a tiny 6st7 when pregnant. Yes we do eat, I guess it's just our body frame.
    I hear with your first baby you dont show as much as maybe your 2nd 3rd and so forth, so with me being as tiny as I am, I doubt i'll start showing until Im about 6 months which yes, SUCKS.
    Though Im just happy for some weight gain, it'll keep the consultants off my back hopefully.
    Cute belly's girls.

19. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Right now I look 6 months! I always look big when I am pg!I hate it! ahhh

20. Vic

Vic Well-Known Member

I remember I was pretty big for my 20week scan. there was only 3 weeks between me and my friend or something but I looked waaay bigger!