When does your Elf come?

Mum21boy1girl

Reaction score
Just wondering when your elf shows up? I was thinking of having ours show up on Dec 1st.
This is the first time I have done this, looking forward to what our Elf gets up to lol

We usually put our decorations up the first Saturday in December and the elf appears the next morning on top of the Christmas tree. Ds1 is already questioning it this year though!

The 1st
We put the door out the night before and sprinkle dust

Ours just appears on the 1st with 1st dec boxes.

Mine comes after my daughters birthday although I might do it this week if I have time. I bought elf cameras this year... I'm tempted to put it in my youngest daughters bedroom (she's 8 coming on 13 with an attitude problem) but I think she'll freak :rofl:

Ours comes on the 1st and brings the box and advent calendars and a north pole breakfast 😀

This is our first year doing it, think we'll have them (we have 2!) arrive on 1st along with the 1st Dec box

1st December with the calendars. He's invisible with a door but posts scrolls in the letter box.

Ours arrives on the 1st and brings the advent calendars, the Christmas reward charts, Christmas plates and cups and a letter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->