when is it my turn? anyone else feel this way?

Andi86

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Been ntnp since November. I would be TTC but my husband wants to try ntnp first (which frustrates me) Im kind of charting...just enough to know when my periods are so i know when i miss one. Anyway, although im just ntnp, im driving myself crazy! I think about getting pregnant ALL the time. It sucks, i get depressed too. I see everyone else having babies and it makes me sad and very jealous. All my close friends have kids now. I hang out with them and they all talk about their kids and i have nothing except to talk about my niece and nephew. I feel leftout. Any tips on how to take my mind off of things? I feel like its consuming my life.

Oh my gosh... I thought I was the only one. I have one nephew from my brother, & that boy is my world. Then I have two nieces on my fiances side, they are my angels. But most my friends have kids too, & I'm all like well I have fish? Haha! I stopped my pill 12/12 after being on it for twelve years. But fingers crossed. I'm only charting ovulation & my period in case I miss one too :)
Goodluck with yours, I'd love to keep up to date with you! Xx

I feel like this! This is only my second cycle after coming off bc pill and I'm already feeling frustrated! I just want to be a mum already!!! I'm constantly looking at baby things online, thinking about names etc
It's taking over my life! Haha xx

Two months ago, my husband and decided to go the whole NTNP route, but quickly discovered we're both TTC. Trouble is, I had my one and only depo shot 10/12 (and have been going through hell since). So, I'm in that waiting period where I know nothing can happen. Doesn't help that 3 of 5 people I work with are expecting, and are constantly discussing it. All of the baby showers don't help either. I know we're new to trying, but it's frustrating knowing it could take years (and won't be happening anytime soon, been bleeding for over 6 weeks!)- wish I'd known what my body would be going through before getting depo!

Atleast I know I am not alone :p
when people on my facebook go into labor I swear I stalk my facebook to see whats going on lol

Wow... Thought I was the only one. I don't think I feel jealous but I def feel ready to be a mom... Even tho finances may be a little tough as I'm starting a new business (women's/ pre post natal fitness training) :D But my husband isn't ready to actually try yet cuz he says he is really happy with just us, and I am too... Only been off the pill since February, cuz I thought I was pregnant, and wasn't, but we decided I should just stay off of it and if I get pregnant that's great, too. But every month I'm like desperately hoping I am... Ugh!! It's only been 3 months haha! This past week i thought I was again, 5 days late on a normally 25 day cycle, then horrible cramp and heavy bleeding for about 36 hours, then just a little spotting now. Tempted to take another test but already got a neg 2 days before I started bleeding... :/ I'm like going nuts over here! Hoping I'm not crazy! Lol hope u ladies all get what you are hoping for!

I feel that way, it's bad enough that when I smile at a baby at work the women I work with go, 'Oh Ashley you really need a baby' :haha: I swear I coo over every kid and every baby, and my hubby just recently said that we should start actively trying, I was so super thrilled about it, but I feel like it's never gonna happen for us. :nope:

Could you not track your cycles and get to know when you're ovulating so that you know when things need to be done? Your OH wouldn't have to know because clearly he's on the baby train so its not like you'd be doing anything behind his back.

I definitely feel this way except we're not even NTNP. Over 40 babies have been born from people in my year group at school since leaving (we're all 21/22). But I definitely feel like my time will never come. I feel like my OH will never agree to it :lol: he's very much pro baby but is all for getting everything perfect first.

Could you not track your cycles and get to know when you're ovulating so that you know when things need to be done? Your OH wouldn't have to know because clearly he's on the baby train so its not like you'd be doing anything behind his back.

I definitely feel this way except we're not even NTNP. Over 40 babies have been born from people in my year group at school since leaving (we're all 21/22). But I definitely feel like my time will never come. I feel like my OH will never agree to it :lol: he's very much pro baby but is all for getting everything perfect first.

Like i said above i do track my cycles so i do know when I'm ovulating. But just because you DTD at that time doesnt mean you will get pregnant. If that were the case it would of happened already. Its just taking longer then i expected and its frusturating.

Like i said above i do track my cycles so i do know when im apparently ovulating. But just because you DTD at that time doesnt mean you will get pregnant. If that were the case it would of happened already. Its just taking longer then i expected and its frusturating.

Sorry I thought that you only knew when you were due on your period.

Like i said above i do track my cycles so i do know when im apparently ovulating. But just because you DTD at that time doesnt mean you will get pregnant. If that were the case it would of happened already. Its just taking longer then i expected and its frusturating.

Sorry I thought that you only knew when you were due on your period.

Yeah my cycles are pretty regular so its normally the same time every month around CD14. I also get pains on one side when I OV. I find its hard to not know when your ovulating even if your not taking your temp or using OPK's.

I can totally relate to everything you said, I was TTC for six months with my daughter and felt that it really consumed me - the diapppointment every month was awful. But then one day, when I was expecting my usual BFN, a little faint line appeared - and life changed!!

What I'm trying to say, is hang in there - one day it will happen and you will never look back. I won't tell you to 'just relax' cos that is the most annoying thing ever!! But chances are, one day you will get that second line too xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->