When putting tree up?

Jessica60

Reaction score
when is everyone putting their tree up?
We are going to Lapland uk end of November so I really want to get the kids in the xmas spirit before we go. I've never put the tree up in November before, usually first week of December.
As we are going to Lapland uk 29th Nov then I may put up tree weekend before, it's going to feel too early though.

We will put ours up the weekend closest to 1st of December :xmas9:

I want to put it up 23rd Nov but ill probably put it up on 30th.. I like it up before December or it doesn't feel long enough!

We start putting ours up the weekend closest to the 1 December too ! Will probably get them out of the loft and start putting them up on Friday. 29 Nov!

We have put loads of Halloween decorations up this year ! The girls loved it ! Super excited for the Xmas ones !

When I lived in Australia I would put it up middle of November, but now living in the US and celebrate Thanksgiving, so usually around the 1st Dec.
If I were in your boat I would do it before you go to Lapland to excite the kids, and will be up already when you get back :xmas9:

We dont even buy it until the weekend before Christmas. Last year we got a 8ft tree clearance for $12 at Tractor Supply! Walmart usually has a few shorter ones for $10 when it gets closer.

1st December mines going up! I do need to buy a new one this year I want a big tree, everyone takes the piss out of my tiny 6ft tree but honestly I've loved it for years :haha: time for a big girls tree this year haha

2-3 weeks before christmas probably. I get annoyed at it if its up too long :lol:

2-3 weeks before christmas probably. I get annoyed at it if its up too long :lol:

Ours will probably go up the 1st as it's a Sunday. However I don't feel like the weekend before would be too early, particularly if you are going away. It's only a few days early.

Usually it's the 1st but we're going for a real one this year so maybe a bit later also busy that first weekend.
I may do all my other decorations though and just leave tree.

I'd put it up before Lapland UK so when you come home it feels all Christmassy.

I definitely think you should do it before lapland uk. I soo want to visit there one year! Hope you have a great time.

We're doing ours on the 1st, purely because its a Sunday!

OH said I can put it up whenever I want but not now :haha: it was up 30th Nov last year. Probs wait until 1st Dec this year. I can't wait, it's going to look so beautiful with all new decs and most likely make me cry cause I'm a saddo.

I usually put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving (in the US). I may put it up the week of Thanksgiving though since I'm off work that whole week, so it'll be the last week of November. If I was going out of town that last weekend then I'd do it the weekend before so it's all done and pretty for when I got back home.

Yes, thanks for replies , descion made. It's going up before Lapland uk. I'm also sorting the travel to there music out. We going to listen to now that's what I call Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->