When should I be really worried about no periods?

I havent had a period since April (I came off BC). I went to see my doctor at 3 months and she said my body was sorting itself out and to wait. Well, waiting is really hard when you are TTC!! I started vitex two weeks ago and had my first acupuncture yesterday. I am hoping to get them started! Per my understanding, they will not prescribe anything to me unless I still do not have any periods for another 6 months! Ahh. So frustrating.

Hiya chic...I know nothing about the depo. All I xan tell u is I was in a car crash ....pretty bad...all mt insise was scrambled. Period stoppef for 6 mnths. I started on agnus cactus and it started again. Had a double bypass march onmy luver ...stopped again. Agnes cactus booted me again !! Xxx

Yeah I've been thinking about agnus castus myself

It's so frustrating, I just didn't want any more than a 2.5-3 year age gap for my son and sibling.

I know its difficult but give it time, I was on the depo for 3-4 years before having my daughter, it took 8 months for my period to return and I conceived the first cycle it did. :) x

I know its difficult but give it time, I was on the depo for 3-4 years before having my daughter, it took 8 months for my period to return and I conceived the first cycle it did. :) x

Awwwwh thank you so much! You give me hope!

It really doesn't matter if you've been on it for a short or long time does it? The effects still seem to be the same!

Really hope it comes back as well as my fertility before November :) x

No problem, anytime. :)

Exactly, its more about how your own body responds to the changes we impose upon it rather than the length of time we are on contraception for. I found the more time I spent not thinking and worrying about it and enjoyed just having fun with my other half the quicker time flew by and before I knew it there was AF followed my long awaited bfp.

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. Good luck! :)

It took me 13 months to get any type of a period back after depo, and about 3 or 4 cycles to get regular.

It's worth talking to your dr, I was referred to an endocrinologist for help but the wait list was so long that things started to sort out on their own.

i was put on the implant in March 2012. i had no period at all whilst on it. i came off it in April this year and still havent had 1 :( its good to know someone else is going through it too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->