When should I bring it up again?

We're here for you, we like talking about babies :)

That's great! I had my brother, his gf and his almost 2 year over today. His gf is pregnant and I'm hoping it have my DH ideas. Also the kids played so well Together and entertained each other that I hope that also him ideas!

It can be so frustrating when your other half isnt entirely on board, give it some time, he will come around :)

He's left me feeling upset again, he's disappeared out to the pub with little warning. He knows I want him here more but he keeps doing this. I'm getting towards the end of my tether.

Ok so I had a word about the pub and he's agreed to go less often.

I brought up the second baby idea again today and it didn't go too well. He said he didn't want to talk about it now (again) and I said would be nice to have something to look forward too and what about next year and he reluctantly said maybe.

I think I might be getting depressed about this issue, and the fact that he won't even discuss it

Ok so I had a word about the pub and he's agreed to go less often.

I brought up the second baby idea again today and it didn't go too well. He said he didn't want to talk about it now (again) and I said would be nice to have something to look forward too and what about next year and he reluctantly said maybe.

I think I might be getting depressed about this issue, and the fact that he won't even discuss it

How old is your LO Flip flop, if you dont mind me asking. Sorry this has all got you feeling down but pleased for you that he has agreed to go to the pub less.
I completely agree that BOTH parties need to be on board for a new baby, but it would really help you if he opened up about his reasoning behind it and at least give you some sense of understanding too. Just not wanting to talk about it, isnt particularly helpful for either of you because you have no idea where you stand and he is brushing a subject under the carpet like its nothing. It's obvious its really important to you, and it would be nice if he would at least acknowledge the idea and together outline some future plans.

My lo is 2 (I don't mind you asking). He has given reasons before and I think his reasons are just the same now/. That he can't handle the stress and he thinks we can't afford it. Because I've been a bit pushy and upset during past conversations he doesn't like talking about it now. I've said I won't get like that again but he's still reluctant. I did get him to agree we would have another at some Point but just not then. I worry now that he just said that to shut me up and I feel like I want to know when roughly now. Ie next year, the one after. Doesn't need to be the exact date.

I feel think is already causing problems in our marriage and they will only get worse

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->