When should I start testing? What DPO am I?

itwasawendys

Reaction score
Hi, ladies. Just after a little bit of help for this cycle. My last period started on 11.1.16 and my last cycle was 32 days long. The cycle before that I started my period on the 10.12.15 and my cycle before that was 36 days long. I have used a few ovulation calculators and they all generally said I was fertile from around the 25th of January til about the 3rd of February based on a 32 day cycle. We have had sex every other day if not everyday from the 25th... just wondering when I should start testing? I tested this morning with a One Step strip and it was negative. Thank you

Wait until AF is one day late.

^^ What she said. If you don't know when you have ovulated exactly and have a rough estimate of when af is due, then wait for af to not show up. It's hard to do that, I know, as we all want to know asap.

Always assume your cycle is going to be the longer average. So your af should be due around Feb 15 ish based on a 36 day cycle.

If you count back 14-16 days from Feb 15 (basing this on a 36 day cycle) then your ovulation happened around Jan 31- Feb 2. This would make you only 1-3 dpo. Far too early to test. Even if you base it on getting a 32 day cycle then you are at max 7dpo. still too early to test.

I would wait until around Valentine's day to test, if af doesn't show by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->