When should I test?

thestarsfall

Reaction score
So according to my tracking of cycles, I should've gotten AF today or possibly getting it tomorrow. However, I get pretty strong symptoms after ovulation (sore nipples from ovulation to AF, sore gums, cranky) and they didn't start until last week...so I think I might have O'd later than I usually would have. Which makes sense because the weeks around Christmas were very busy and full of stress, so that might have delayed it.

That said....when should I test? Should I test on wednesday if AF doesn't show up tomorrow, or should I wait until 2 weeks after I got my O symptoms? Or both? lol.

Hmm.., honestly I would probably test now, and then if af doesn't show within two weeks I'd test again. Always want to know asap!

I always jump to test early. I have no patience when it comes to testing. That is why I always stockpile on the cheap internet tests and if I get a positive one I usually go out and buy another test just to make sure, lol. good luck.

I decided I am gonna test tomorrow because then if it's positive I can go to the library and get books and my hubby works til later that day so I can freak out on my own for a while and get ready to tell him lol. That and tonight we're going to in-laws for dinner so if I tested today and it was positive I would have a hard time containing myself and I wouldn't want to tell them yet.

Then if it's neg tomorrow I'll test again in a week or so. I have a bunch of internet cheapo tests I bought a few months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->