When should I test...

Tess.ie

In love with our lil girl
Reaction score
If I really want to see a 3+ on my last CBdigi!!!

I've been limiting myself to only poas on Sundays, since I got my BFP just before Christmas. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow, and have one cheap line test to use and the digi. I was planning to use true digi last, at 7 weeks so I should definitely see the 3+ which I hope will set my mind at rest. But I'm about worried about the hook effect, would it affect the result by 7 weeks? Should I just use it this weekend?

Hiya! I'm 5w5d today - I (stupidly) used FRER and CB digi today. The FRER gave me the hook effect - a very faint line with concentrated urine and stronger lines with diluted urine (half water). The CB digi, though, gave me a 3+ with the concentrated urine.

I had levels done at 4w4d and they were over 3000. CB digi also gave me a 3+ at that time.

To be honest, I'd save yourself the worry and not use the test at all - I've read cases where they aren't reliable. I know I only succeeded in freaking myself out today!

I got my 3+ at exactly 5 weeks. But everyone is different and I've heard of people getting only 1-2 at 6 or 7 weeks and they were fine.

Chances are the hook effect will have kicked in before 7w, a lot of preggo tests say not to use after 6w. I say use both this week - line one in undiluted urine and if it looks hooky, dilute the sample for the digi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->