When should i??

Hiya, I had my scan last week (11 weeks) and once they said everything looks fine & dandy I have started to pick up a few bits - just a few clothes etc....not buying the bigger things such as cot until a bit further along though.

I don't wanna buy the big stuff till i am 20+ weeks but i wanna get my hands on the litol baby grows and everything else lol!!

xxxx

Now I've had my dating scan and all is well I'm going to start stocking up. I'm being given loads of stuff by my sister whose baby is about 20 weeks old now. She's coming on Saturday to go through it all and we might go to the shops too for maternity clothes and some too cute to resist baby stuff!

Now I've had my dating scan and all is well I'm going to start stocking up. I'm being given loads of stuff by my sister whose baby is about 20 weeks old now. She's coming on Saturday to go through it all and we might go to the shops too for maternity clothes and some too cute to resist baby stuff!

Take me shopping too?? "tear" ='[

lol xx

Well it depends on how sicky I feel so I'm not depending on it! Boy do I need some work trousers though, can't fit anything at all now!

Well it depends on how sicky I feel so I'm not depending on it! Boy do I need some work trousers though, can't fit anything at all now!

Lol i had too buy new clothes too cause mine got too small =[[

I have been stuck in bed for nearly a week now feeling sicly and dizzy and plain yucky =[

I am tucked up in bed as we speak lol!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->