When should we try again?

Ellbee78

Love my little boy
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I had a missed miscarriage in June and received medical treatment (which failed!) on 1st July. Had a scan on Friday and they said there was still some tissue to come out but it might be absorbed by your body (?) or come
out naturally.

It is almost a week later and I've been having some
brown spotting on and off but nothing major or full AF like.

I want to try again soon and have had a negative pregnancy test but should I wait for an AF to appear so I have a starting point for dates or just sod it and begin?

sorry about your loss :( i to had a mc in june started spotting 19th had scan which was a blighted ovum, started full on mc on the 29th june and it finished on the 6th i started bedding that night so am currently 8 days past sex not ovulation... i had apos test yesterday on a first response, but another one done today was neg so im no wiser to whats going on grrrrr but 10 days ago my symptoms and tests turned negative. now all y symptoms are back with 2 pos results and one neg today good luck x

Sorry to hear about that Ellbee. Big hugs to you. xx

I had the same problem. I had mmc in May, which required a d&c, then I was still bleeding/spotting off and on well into June. A scan found RPOC and I had to have a second d&c on June 10th because it just wasn't coming out on it's own.

I haven't had a proper AF yet, but I got a positive OPK on June 29th, so I should either get AF or BFP any day now.

While I was told different things by different doctors, the consensus seemed to be no sex until bleeding has completely stopped. So if you are spotting, I would wait, or see your doc and see if further treatment is required.

Good luck...I know how hard it is when this whole thing just keeps dragging on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->