when the bump will show up if it 2nd pregnancy

Ducky77

Reaction score
hello girls,

I wonder when my bump will show up? this is my 3rd pregnancy, #2 pregnancy was an ectopic so I never really shown my bump yet, hopefully this time it will stick in the right place.

Can't wait to show my bump to everyone :) I know every girls is different, just wondering how soon usually it show up.

This is my 3rd pregnancy and my 'bump' never arrived til around 25weeks...maybe after. A bump where everyone noticed....i hated that :(

I think every pregnancy is dofferent not just every person. It is usual for your bump to come quicker but it depends on how long between babies and how you carry and your tummy muscles!

I was showing properly, not just bloated, around 11 weeks this time and this is my 4th baby! I am huge now, think I may fall over soon lol

Depends on your size as a thinner lady will show earlier then a larger lady ...I am fat and prob wont show a bump until about 28 wks although i can see my body as changed to everyone else i shall just look a bit plumper

11 years between 2nd and 3rd pregnancy, decent muscle tone and light build.
I swear I bloated about ten minutes after conception and looked a good 7 months at 12 weeks. :rofl:
What's messing with my head the most is people harping on about how skinny I'm supposed to be, like i've put on no other weight than baby. I've gone up 4 BLOODY STONE!! :dohh:

thanks girl for the insight, my friend is almost 22 weeks, when she was in 1st trisemester, she already look like 6 months long. Now she said that she look much bigger now. hmm...I really have to see her again soon :)

I had 8 years between my two boys,having had a M/C and an eptopic inbetween.
I had good stomach muscles but I was showing and people commenting when I was 16 weeks along.

Is it really mean that the longer time between pregnancy it would make the bump showed later? I have a good stomach muscle and have 3 years in between.

I'm not sure to be honest.
I do know the more children you have the earlier you tend to show due to your stomach muscles being stretched.

Its different for every woman though and how her body adapts to the pregnancy.
Though with my first son I didn't show until 5 months,second son it was 4 months and this time it was almost 3 months.

Im huge!! ...its mainly bloat tho lol, altho i am getting a small hard bump thats there first thing in the mornings now so im on my way, im a UK size 8 and its my 4th so i suppose im showing quite early :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->