When the hairdresser is washing your hair do you...?

sausages

Expecting #3 :)
Reaction score
When i am getting my hair washed at the hairdressers i never know whether to close my eyes or not. What do you do? I tend to keep them open unless the water feels close to my eyes.

For some reason i don't close them in case they think i'm weird. Like i'm enjoying it a bit much. Closing my eyes feels a bit too intimate iykwim.

But then as a sit with my eyes open i wonder if they think it's odd that i just stare at the ceiling.

Am i a weirdo?

I keep my eyes open. It never accured to me to close them to be honest! I would feel a little weird if I had my eyes closed.

Open unless like you said, the water goes near your eyes then I close them tightly which probably looks even more crazy, feel a bit like a child!

Haha I love this question.

When I was an apprentice I think loads of people felt the same. I normally keep my eyes open. I have no idea why but I didn't think anyone was weird for closing their eyes, I thought they should just relax and enjoy the hairdressers! It's pampering after all!

I've also noticed men feel completely different, my DF usually goes into unisex salons and acts like he's being treated like a king, he fully enjoys the head massage with his eyes closed.:haha:

I always keep them closed when my hair is being washed as I usually end up with water and soap in my eyes lol

If I feel the water coming close to my eyes then I close them. But most of the time I keep them open. I notice a lot of people shut their eyes. But I chat away with my hairdresser.. and it feels weird talking with your eyes closed!

I tend to keep them open unless the waters coming near my eyes

i keep mine open & think about how much those horrable sinks hurt my neck

I close mine and chat away to the hairdresser. Now I'm going to wonder if they think I'm weird :haha:

i close mine & enjoy it.. i mean i can only afford to go once a year so i make the most of the head massage..

i cut my own hair & the massage just isnt as good. lol x

Haha I've never noticed what I do... I think I keep them open as I know what the ceiling at mine looks like! I talk to the hairdresser too.

My SIL is a hairdresser so I normally wash my hair myself, can't remember what I used to do before her. I was thinking about something similar when I was at the dentist - I always close my eyes when he's actually doing things in my mouth as I don't want to see the scary instruments! Anyone else?

I close mine at the hairdressers because I've got a "thing" about things going in my eyes :lol:

I was getting my roots done today and was actually thinking the same thing, I keep mine open

Phew! Glad i'm not the only one who thinks about this! :lol: Don't feel so strange now.

I keep my eyes open at the dentist too. Just stare at the light. If i close my eyes there it makes the sensations in my mouth seem "more" iykiwm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->