When the hairdresser is washing your hair do you...?

i'm a hair stylist and i always feel better when people close their eyes :haha: i feel like when their eyes are open, they're not enjoying it and just want it to be over with. i'm probably weird for thinking that!

that being said, i close my eyes when i get shampooed (which is rare, i do my own hair at home) :)

I keep eyes closed.......and sometimes I close them when its being cut to - mainly to stop my crazy hair poking me in the eyes.

I close mine. Partly because I'm very headsore and feel ashamed when the hairdresser can see me wince :lol:

I close my eyes. I'll often close them while they cut or colour my hair too because without my glasses on I can't see a thing anyway so I'm usually afraid that I'm staring into space looking odd haha :)

I LOVE getting ym hair washed esp if they do a bit of a head massage too.

Im usually enjoying the only bit of pampering i get so much i shut my eyes.

Ooooh I'm glad this thread popped up on my cp because it's reminded me to post about my trip to the hairdressers today.

When I was taken into the little room where they wash your hair, all three of the other people already in there had their eyes closed lol! I mentioned this discussion to my hairdresser and she said she closes her eyes too :)

I keep mine open.

I really hate it! Its such an awkward moment! As is the dentist, I never know where to look haha! I used to work in a dental surgery and hated it when patients looked around, or at you! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->