• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When things are going well....?

MrsBop

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
do you wait for everything to come crashing down around you or is it just me? :wacko:

Since Saturday my week has been fantastic and the future is looking amazing but I can't help this niggling feeling that something will happen and snap this feeling away, am I crazy?

No, it's normal. especially if you have had a bad run of luck before.

But try to push the negative thoughts out of your mind and enjoy things going well.
Xx

Completely, I can never enjoy good moments, because I'm always waiting for the bad!

That's me exactly unfortunately.

But hun don't overthink things, don't let it get you down. Just enjoy everything that's going so well for you!

Not entirely but I find myself getting itchy feet, like I want a new change, like a baby or new job or something lol. Life has changed so dramatically on a regular basis for me since the age of...16 probably, that I get itchy feet when things are smooth for too long lol.

im the same. if something looks good i find myself sitting & waiting for it all to go wrong! x

That's like me :( I can't enjoy the good times anymore because I'm just thinking.. Well next week it'll be rubbish again, I can never focus on the good anymore

Like most the other girls said, always waiting for somebody or something to ruin things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->