When to expect AF and what to expect!

msJMouse- YAY! So glad to hear that AF came and now your cycle can get back to normal! I remember doing the happy dance when it first happened last time! I hope to not be too long behind you!

I cried a little when it arrived. I mean it really reinforces the fact that there isn't a baby anymore. :nope: Much more positive today. Poor DH coped some awful moods from me this last weekend. :blush: I had the worst PMS moodiness I have had in months just before AF arrived.

I got my first AF this morning and its a killer one - bad cramps and back ache. Im now 25 days since erpc.
:hugs: to you.

Hey ladies,
My first AF after my first MC came 28 days after my D&C. Lasted 9 days, and was extremely heavy. I did not have a 2nd AF b/c I got pregnant, but sadly lost my baby boy at 10 weeks in January. My first AF then came at 3 weeks, lasted 3 days, and very light. My 2nd AF is here now, and was 2 days late and has been pretty light as well. Last week was my first week that my HCG levels reached below 5. So, cycle is pretty normal despite higher HCG levels, now they are 0...so glad my body is at least returning to "normal."
Good luck ladies! Some people have no idea the struggles that go beyond just the loss of our baby...it's all this sh** that goes a long with it that causes enough stress, tears, and moodiness as well.

Well everyone really is different then!!

I am going crazy with frustration as I have no idea what's happening.

21st...dull ache and small amount of brown when I wiped after the loo at lunchtime. Cue tears in work toilet as like MJSMOUSE said, it was a reminder again :cry:
Use mini tampon and doesn't get filled after four hours, just brown stuff (sorry for tmi)
Wake up and NOTHING has happened during the night.

22nd...just small amount if brown stuff all day but really bad AF pains and sobbing all evening (think my hormones may be a little out of sorts?!)

Wake up today and hardly any pain and hardly anything overnight.

Would you class this as AF so far?? If so, which day would be CD1?

:hugs: to all

XxX

Good luck ladies! Some people have no idea the struggles that go beyond just the loss of our baby...it's all this sh** that goes a long with it that causes enough stress, tears, and moodiness as well.

Dimplesmagee that is so true too. My OH is struggling at times as he's the kind of bloke that fixes it, puts it in the back of his mind never to be looked at again. I try and explain to him that I'm not dragging it out, I'm just not "over" it all yet. On the whole he's been fantastic, just wish he was a bit more open emotionally about this situation :shrug:

Also, as this was the first time to happen to me, I had NO idea that his would be a long, emotional and painful journey. Ignorance is bliss and all that :)

Take care of yourself

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back