When to expect ovulation after early mc ?

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
Hi all I just had my second mc I first found out I was pregnant on Oct 12 . My first beta was Oct 21 at 131 5w2d then Oct 23 at 111 5w4d . I started bleeding at and passed the baby on Oct 27th yesterday Oct 31 was my first negative test todays was negative as well with only spotting . When should I expect ovulation or my first real period ? I am between 24 and 28 day cycle . Its been a long time since my other mc so I dont remember when I had my first cycle after .

Last edited:
I’m very sorry you’re having to go through this. My first period came 4weeks and 6 days after my miscarriage at 9 weeks gestation but baby was developed to about 8. I passed baby and everything naturally (no meds or D&C) in case that matters. I don’t know if I ovulated before my period as I wasn’t testing. But we weren’t preventing and didn’t get pregnant.

Thanks sorry you had to go through this as well its rough this is my second mc I have had alot of chemicals tho :( I ended up ovulating 7 days ago we went right to trying as well . Right now im 6 dpo:)

Thanks sorry you had to go through this as well its rough this is my second mc I have had alot of chemicals tho :( I ended up ovulating 7 days ago we went right to trying as well . Right now im 6 dpo:)
Good luck! That’s awesome you know you ovulated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->