When to expect period after m/c

Gravesendgirl

Reaction score
I has a natural complete m/c on 1st August and was wondering when I should expect my 1st AF. We have already started to try again and I am desperately trying not to ss. My cycle before my m/c was 27 days.

Thanks and very sticky baby dust to you all

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I had a natural m/c too & was told AF would probably show in 4-6 weeks but could be sooner or later, I'd give it 7 weeks max then test or see your dr

Good luck

Mine came exactly 28 days after. *I've always been like clockwork.

Hey there, sorry for your loss :-(
I had a natural MC on 21July and AF came 33 days later on the 22nd August. i *think* I ovulated on 12 August. I am usually 28 days. I get the impression from the boards that the early on in your pregnancy you MC'd the quicker you get back to a 'normal' cycle. Although I am no expert!!

x

didnt want to read and run, im in same situation so wanted to see the answers, sorry for your loss :hugs:

Sorry for your loss hun, I miscarried at nearly 11 weeks and my AF arrived only a few days later than normal. They say it can take a couple weeks longer than normal, good luck to you xxx

mine was exactly 4 weeks later. but after that one every cycle was a little early or late and I was always regular it took about 5 cycles for it to be regular again sorry for your loss. I had natural in feb. and the docter told me to wait at least 3 cycles before trying again.

Hi, sorry for your loss...

Mine came today 28 days after I first started bleeding (miscarriage). I too had a natural miscarriage and looking forward to starting all over again.

Wishing you lots of baby dust! :dust:

Thanks ladies, quick update for you. My AF arrived on Monday, only a couple of days late. CD4 for me now and since the doc said there is no point waiting we are TTC as quick as poss.

Super sticky baby dust to you all! :dust:

got my af today, 3 weeks 3 days after mc, just wanted to add as i wondered this after mc

Hi Hun,

I got mine 32 days after the first day of bleeding...my cycles were always irregular but 32 days seems to be my rythm now. I only found out about the MC at the scan...I was nearly 14 weeks. x

sorry for your loss hun:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

mine came exactly 28 days later, after a ERPOC (d&C)

i started trying straight away, think it depends on how you feel. Your body will decide if its ready :flower::flower:

you can usuall expect af between 4-6 weeks ..it will probably seem like forever, mine did x

sorry to hear about your mc. my cycles are between 31 and 39 days, and i'm ov'ing now after my mc on CD25, so i'm expecting a 39 day cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->