when to go to hospital

Kirstin

Reaction score
was woken up in pain at 5.15 and since had ablut 3 cpntractions, when wiould you ring? i've been woken up several times but keptfalling back to sleep so couldnt time.

I'm not sure hun, maybe ring the hospital and see?
good luck!

id ring and ask hun as each place seems to be different. My hospital says if the waters or mucus plug is green, contractions 5 min apart and when your waters have broken. Which ever is first. The hospital my cousin gave birth in this morning is different. She started having twinges last tuesday, had dilated 3cm thursday afternoon so she kept getting sent home, waters broke sunday morning and she had to stay at home and keep checking that her temperature didnt exceed 37. Once it did she had to go in but apparently they stitched her back up sent her home becuase there were no birthing rooms free and told to come in 8.30am monday morning.

Just ring and they will probs ask you to go in to be checked over anyway :) x

Wait until you cannot talk through them. If you get there, and you're only 1-2 they could send you home..Not worth the trip. Usually, if you cannot talk and walk through them, you are in good active labor and they will keep you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->