when to move to 3 meals??

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
when abouts should i be moving to 3meals a day? katie's been on 2 meals a day, she has lunch and dinner, but i get the feeling she's ready to have breakfast too now.

she's been on baby rice since 11 weeks and she's 16weeks on monday, is it ok now to go to 3 meals?

she had sweet potato for her tea tonight, first taste of somethin apart from baby rice, she loved it!!!!

i would move when you feel comfortable to do so honey, give it a go and maybe see how she goes. we moved after doing a few weeks of two meals :)

yay for sweet potato, maddi loves it! x

Whenever you feel its best, but she shouldnt be dropping any milk feeds yet... So just becareful that you dont feed her so much that she drops feeds. Babies arnt meant to have 3 meals until closer to 6 months when they can drop feeds.

I give Jasmine breakfast now and then, but usually she just gets an evening meal of rice and a veggie.

i dont want to drop any feeds, i just want to supplement them. she fed for over an hour this morning when she got up and then like an hour later she was screaming for more. she still feeds just the same with her milk, she's one of those babies that neer stops feeding!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->