When to pack bags?

Mother of 4

Mom to 5 & pregnant
Reaction score
For all you ladies that are having a hospital birth, when are you planning on starting to pack your bags? I have delivered as early as my 36th week and as late as my 38th week so here I sit at 33 weeks thinking maybe I should start my bags at least!

I have the baby's bag packed, and I have mine mostly packed. I have a few things I'll need to throw in mine, like my robe and some more pjs that I still wear right now. But, I did go ahead and pack the big underwear, pads, nursing gown, etc. I had my son at 35 + 4 and wasn't prepared, so this time I am determined to be prepared as much as possible!

Its on my to do list,But havent got round to it yet.

My son arrived at 34 weeks. My bag won't be getting packed until 36 weeks. I'm determined this one isn't arriving as early!! x

I have just packed my bag, well the majority of it anyway. I hate being unprepared so it's more just so I don't go mad! Ha x

I think I might try to start packing mine this weekend.

Mines half packed at 35+4, just waiting for my pyjamas to dry so they can go in the bag :)

Started throwing things in a bag about 32 weeks and am still tweaking it now!

Mine is more or less done just gotta decide on baby clothes, and chuck last minute things in mine x

I've got most things I need dotted around the house in various drawers and cupboards, but will actually pack them by the time I'm 35 weeks..... last time I had the baby at 35+5 and it was horrible rushing around the place shoving things into a cabin suitcase as I hadn't packed my bag!

I've been packed since 36 weeks mostly due to mum pushing me to do it as i was born at 36 weeks n my bro at 35 but here i am at almost 38 no baby :haha: but glad i'm prepared :thumbup: x

The baby's bag is 90% done, still need to add the coming home outfit. Mine isn't even close. The clothes I want to pack are still part of my everyday wardrobe, as I don't have a ton of maternity clothes so I will have to throw them in at last minute. I could pack the pads, socks, nursing bras and whatnot but not too worried maybe at 36 or 37 weeks. Both my girls were close to on time so I figure I have time.

I packed most of mine this morning. I will put things like clothes and pj's in last min as i'm using them still.

I need to wash the baby clothes and then I can pack that hopefully will br done in the next week

That's my thing too! I still have to buy my travel sized stuff from the store and the clothes I wear everyday so those will have to be last minute. I will pack baby's bag after my baby shower in a week. I have to prepared or I stress :haha: I have enough other things to worry about like who will have the kids when I go into labor :)

ehh I dunno. 37 weeks maybe? I've never had a child that wasn't overdue so I'm not in any urgent rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->