When To Pack Hosp Bag?

amie-leigh

Mummy To Princess Morgan
Reaction score
Hi, Sorry If There Is Another Thread On This (I Did Look)

Just Wondering When Is Right Time To Pack Hosp Bag? I Am Thinking About Starting Over Next Few Days (I'm 28Weeks) But OH And Friends Are Saying It's Too Soon And I'm Being Stupid/Over Anxious But I Just Don't Want To Be Caught Out (If I Need To Go In Or Go Early)

Lv x

I will do mine in the next few weeks...if I ever get round to it! :)

I did mine at 32 weeks. Its upto you, I like be oragnised though x

I did mine at 32 weeks, but keep adding and adjusting it anyway, so do it when you like hun, im planning on checking and repacking it when I go into labour lol. xxx

With my first I did mine at 32 weeks cos I was going on holiday for week 33 and 34, I was so glad I did cos when I got back I was admitted to hospital with pre eclampsia and didnt leave until a few days after then I had him. So in the next pregnancies I did it at week 24 everyone thought I was mad, but then my waters broke at 28 weeks with baby number 3 so I think its better earlier rather than later cos thats the thing with pregnancy and babies you never know whats gonna happen x

I think I had mine packed at 37 weeks.. but I was still throwing stuff into it as I was going into the hospital. I overpacked :shy:

I'm the worlds worst procrastinator, I'll probably pack mine was I'm walking out the door going to the hospital! .... for real

I did mine at 37 or 38 weeks about.. I forget which one of those weeks.

I just finished buying all the little personnel items tonight. I will pack the majority of mine tomorrow - a day shy of 37 weeks. A few other items I still need to purchase.

I have been having a lot of braxton hicks and pelvic pressure, baby is well engaged, cervix is softening and I think my bloody show has started slowly. Don't remember seeing my mucus plug though. I don't want to get caught not being prepared.

Good luck.

I started packing around 34 weeks I think. But I've taken stuff out and added things since, especially baby's things.

I've been meaning to do mine. and i'm 33 weeks.

I probably wont get around to it for a week or longer, unless my mom tells me to do it then and there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->