When to start buyin??

BubbaMad89

Reaction score
Im comeing off my implant 2morrow then were gonna be at it like rabbits :happydance: lol!! the thing is if and wen i get pregnant i dont wanna buy stuff str8 away incase anything happens! so when is the right time 2 buy things??

also what is all this short words like DF, BNF etc im readin and confused lol

xx

DF-dear fiance and BFN-big fat negative hun :bfn:
start buying when you think the time is right, hope you have a short stay in ttc xxx

heres a link to the Lingo :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Think we have had a similar conversation before and i think it was around 20 weeks that most people start buying things, better to save untill then.

Yeah 20 weeks is sensible, I was a bit keen and got my pram at 17 weeks tho! And I did buy a few baby clothes while ttc and after my dating scan :blush:

oh yeaht hats wot were gonna do.. im plannin 2 get a job got my interview 2morrow :D but i dont wanna say 2 them im plannin 2 have a baby cause they might thing twice about hirein me so wen and if the time happens ill say i was on the pill.. and well save and then spend spend spend.. a friend of mine is tryin for a baby and hasnt got any savings or a job nd her partner hasnt got a job neither.. does that matter?? the baby is wanted and will be loved etc

x

Umm.. Personally I don't think people should be ttc when they have no money. Don't really see why I should be saving and working so they can try, but heyho. Such is life.

Good luck on the job interview. Tempting as it is, I would try and wait to start buying just in case. good luck ttc.

im sure that they would do great cause she was sayin to me she would try and get a job soon shes tryin so hard and their is a possibility of her gettin a job in a shop. and she said she will pay her bills then save the rest then at like 8 moths or so she will buy the stuff she needs.. i mean ive red teenagers livin at home and they get preg and obv if they dont have a job they start off with no money.. my friends not long gave birth and she was savin up ( well her partner was ) through out the pregancy and they have obviously got money cause he just went and bought a xbox lol! and hes bringin home like £200/£250 or poss a bit more per week.. cause friends and parents always buy things dont they soo really she would only have 2 buy her pram cot nappies etc cause she would get loads of clothes from friends and family lol

x

Umm.. Personally I don't think people should be ttc when they have no money. Don't really see why I should be saving and working so they can try, but heyho. Such is life.

Good luck on the job interview. Tempting as it is, I would try and wait to start buying just in case. good luck ttc.

Agreed.

Good luck for tomorrow btw xx

im sure that they would do great cause she was sayin to me she would try and get a job soon shes tryin so hard and their is a possibility of her gettin a job in a shop. and she said she will pay her bills then save the rest then at like 8 moths or so she will buy the stuff she needs.. i mean ive red teenagers livin at home and they get preg and obv if they dont have a job they start off with no money.. my friends not long gave birth and she was savin up ( well her partner was ) through out the pregancy and they have obviously got money cause he just went and bought a xbox lol! and hes bringin home like £200/£250 or poss a bit more per week.. cause friends and parents always buy things dont they soo really she would only have 2 buy her pram cot nappies etc cause she would get loads of clothes from friends and family lol

x

No offence hun, but £1000 per month isn't really enough for baby, 2 people and bills etc xx but congrats to the happy couple xx

Yer our out going's come to £870 pcm and there is only 2 of us, luckly we both have ok jobs, not great but could be worse.

£12,000 a year for three people? Im sorry, but I agree with these guys. That is living on planet dream land.

Princess, Im not sure if I said this before but I have ment too - You are wise beyond your years, and very grown up (in a nice way, Sorry - I always sound sarcastic!)

But it can be done, my mam has managed on less than £12,000 for her and 4 kids, thats with a mortgage and a car-we did have to shop at netto tho and dident have all the latest stuff but i still had a good childhood and its made me understand the value of money and how to shop on a budet lol

It can, but I think it's pretty unrealistic for someone starting out in a new home. Just looking at homewares and deposits. To live on, I agree - but starting out? virtually implausible.

I just don't get why people wouldn't wait a little to be better off, for all their sakes.

Yer when we started out we lent a grand of my dad (I love my Dad he said we dident have to give it back) We got most of our furnature of the woman across the road who was moving to scotland and my mam got most of our kitchen stuff. We only had to get a oven and a fridge.

yeah, we just struggled. But you see what I mean - it's okay to struggle when its just the two of you, I dont know why you would go for that as an ideal.

Yer, we can live of beans on toast but LO's cant do without. The cost of nappys alone is extortionate and thats just the begining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->