When to start trying again after MC(references)?

Rmar

Reaction score
I know this has been asked so many times and I have googled it with lots of forums and people discussing it but I would really love it if anyone has any good references of when you can physically get pregnant again.

I know there is going to be a lot on different information. Some say straight away, some say wait for one AF, some say even more. I would like to look at all of the information before I can be confident.

I feel emotionally ready and so does OH but I am a bit scared on how I would go physically.

Any information (references or not) would be very much appreciated.

:hugs: to all.

I started to ttc again after 1 cycle - I found this site handy :

https://pregnancyloss.info/

Good luck for when you do start again - I am sorry for you loss.

hx

I had a chemical in January and then fell pg the following cycle, unfortunately I miscarried at just over 5 weeks. I have since had two cycles (we didn't prevent) and now this cycle back to it full force.

I too have read lots on it, and read lots of conflicting info.

i went and asked my doctor for advice and he said as long you feel emotionally ready you can start as soon as you stop bleeding!
he said they recomend waiting sometimes if the person has taken it particularly badly just to get there head back to normal x

just thought it would be helpful to share my experience. i had a mc in october and we started ttc straight away, we got pregnant before first af, but ended up as an ectopic and had to have surgery. i was a complete mess as i had not really dealt with the 1st loss. but 3 months on and i am pregnant and its in the right place and so far so good. so you need to be prepared that things can go wrong and make sure you don't do what i did and try to get pregnant to fix things.
Good luck with ttc and i hope and pray for you to have a nice sticky bean very soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->