When to take vitamin B6

mrsc81

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I think the high amount of vit B6 in my pregnacare conception has made my cycle longer and delayed ovulation, my cycle is usually 35-42 days, last cycle 42 days... Today cd 39 and ive just got a Peak on my cbfm :wacko:
Does anyone take B6 just from ovulation or will it not work doing that, do you have to take it all cycle? Is there any other natural/vit way to increase your luteal phase? i think i ovulated cd 29/30 last cycle so that would make it 12/13 days, but im asking as ov is really late this cycle so maybe i didnt ov when i thought i did, therefore ive got a short luteal phase.

Ive switched to sanatogen mother to be now, still has b6 in but a much smaller amount, so im thinking of adding some extra from ovulation??

hi i have been taking b6 everyday this cycle and found i have a delay in O. on cd 23 now and still havent O'd. i had a 28 day cycle last time. but i did have a bad cold when i was meant to O so dont know if it was that that has caused a delay to me O'ing

well aslong as it has delay O cause we havent bd'd enough this month. hope it hasnt caused me to not O at all

I started Vitamin B complex 2 months ago, and have ended up with Ov date of CD20, CD23.... much later that usual, when it would normally be CD12-16.

I did a google search tonight, there's quite a few ladies have reported this SE, so I am going to stop taking it until I Ov this month, so today (CD11) is my last one for now.

B vits never affected my ov date x I guess everyone is different :hugs:

I think that with vitamins and supplements you never know until you try, EPO totally affected my cycle also. I wish I'd never bothered with any of this and just stuck with folic acid :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->