When to Test After Implantation Spotting?

MissAJ1020

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
So my cycles are irregular, right now I'm on day 36, and I think I should start sometime today. Ovulation happened on CD 21 or 22(couldn't afford all those OPK's then so I had to go by CM). I've had globs of snotty yellow stretchy like CM every day since, and 4 days ago I had little specks (literally) of blood when I wiped. Also since then I've had severe back pain and sharp pains in my uterus every time I move suddenly and dull aches off and on every day, and I seriously cannot. eat. enough. alfredo pasta. LOL! I've read around that you should wait 4-7 days after implantation finishes to have enough HcG in the urine, but that would make me a week late...I would have thought I could have a :bfp: probably today with FMU? So confused! :shrug:

Update: BFN this morning with FRER, more back pain and now having constipation, fullness/tightness in lower abdomen, not alot of cramps, and cm this morning had a brown tinge. Any thoughts?

I think even testing today was to early. I don't know what cycle day u are on but in general...
Implantation: hcg 1
Next day : hcg 2
Next day : hcg 4
Next day : hcg 8
Next day : hcg 16
Next day : hcg 32
This day any hpt can pick up a faint line since most hpts pick up 25 hcg

Next day : hcg 64
And it just keeps doubling

I have to politely disagree with pp. Implantation hcg levels can vary, but most typically are 1hcg. It takes 48 to 72 hours in a normal pregnancy for those levels to double. So if you implanted at 1 and frer has a government tested sensitivity of 6.3 (I can verify from personal experience I got my first pos on a frer within hours of a blood test that came back at 7) then the earliest you can test after implanting is 5-6 days. Hope that helps!

When I got pregnant with DD I felt implantation at 7dpo. I read online that the earliest after implantation that you could get a positive would be 2 days later. I tested 2 days later and got a bfp. It was really faint, but definitely there. That was just my experience! Fx'd!

i didnt have implantation spotting but i felt implantation on 6 dpo in the morning at 9 and again at 10 am sharp. i waited 2 days after i felt it to test and i got my faint but obvious bfp on all the tests i took that afternoon at 8dpo. wondfo and frer picked up my pregnancy at the same time and it took around 1 and a half minutes to show up on wondfo and a little over 2 minutes to show up on frer.

I think you got your bfp, but I did want to add that my last pregnancy I thought I felt imp at 6dpo and got a BFN 8dpo fmu then a faint BFP that afternoon on a 3 hour hold with a pos gold digital. Had a blood test that day as well that came back as 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->