when to test on clomid

PrayerfulHope

Mom of 2
Reaction score
I did OPK but I never got a positive, though I've heard this is quite common on clomid. I haven't been temping because i've moved across the world (from Japan to the USA) and sleep has been off and on at weird times and no thermometer so I don't know if or how many DPO I am.. I have cycles that range from 26-56 days in length off of clomid but I don't know what it would be after clomid so I don't know what to test.. I heard to wait until CD 28 but that seems so early to me (since I have such a long cycle normally!!) so when should I take one?

Have you any idea when you O'd roughly? The rule of thumb, and of course everyone is different so not much of a rule, is that O can occur about 5 days after the last clomid dose, I know others who have O'd cd17+ on it though, you would have to say 18 days past the last time you bd around suspected O date would give you an accurate result. Fingers crossed its done the trick for you!xxx:hugs:

Try on the 28th or the 30th, if you get a bfn and still dont see af, try again after a week... Good luck!!!!

Hey hun. Im also on my first round of clomid. I OVd on CD11. When did you start using your OPKs as i spoke with someone on this site who OVd on CD5 whilst on clomid. As wannab said the rule is that you OV from 5-10 days after you take the lat tablet but everone is different. I would perhaps leave it like the others said until the 30th and test. Did you have any signs they may have been OV signs, increased CM, OV pains ect?

xx

I ovulated late on clomid (cd18) and got a bfp on cd26, however I accept that that is pretty early.

Are you having cd21 (or 7dpo) bloods to confirm that you ovulated?

Best of luck with the the BFP! X

I'm in the midst of a move across the world and haven't been able to get my bloods done correctly this month.. I guess I'll have to wait quite a while longer, I got a BFN this morning! :(

Oh and I did OPK starting on CD 10 since you aren't supposed to take them while on the drug, so I started them the day after the last clomid pill.. and went all the way through cd 21 with OPK's. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->