When to test

Js32313

Reaction score
Hi. This is my first time taking a test were I actually want a BFP. I have taken some in the past when was late but would wait as long as I could. Now we are actually trying. When is the best time to test? I think I'm at 14 DPO. My last day with EWCM was Jan 6th. I'm not completely sure if that is when I O'd though. I don't track anything else yet as new to this. I thought I was getting AF on Sunday which I think was 12 dpo. Spotted for alittle in the morning and then it went away. Not sure when I should test. Should I keep waiting for awhile? When's best time of day to test and what's the best and most reliable test to take? Advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I'm not expert but I think u should be able to test now since technically ur late. I heard its best to test in the morning using ur first urine. Good luck! Let us kno.

I would test now. If you are 14 DPO and late for AF, then go for it! Good luck!!

Around the time your expected to get your period you should be able to get a positive test. I actually got a positive test 4 days before my expected period using the First Response early detection test. It's supposed to be able to test as early as 6 days before a missed period but that's really early.

So I tested this evening. Couldn't wait any longer. This is what I got. Do you see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 17
Congrats! You are pregnant!

side note: I am always amazed at the willpower of those who can wait til 14DPO to test. good girl! ;)(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->