When to test?

bluebelle25

Reaction score
Hey lovely ladies!

This isn't a picture but a question regarding when to test. I have found the equivalent of a FRER where I live, and it says you can test up to 6 days before missed period.

My question is when to test? My luteal phase has consistently been 11 days. So does this mean I would test 5dpo if you can test 6 days before period? Or does it mean 6 days of the standard 14 days, so 8dpo?

I get confused as I thought implantation occurs earliest 6dpo.

I don't mind buying a few FRER but when do you think the earliest realistic time would be to test?

I am only 1-2dpo now but going crazy and want to know the earliest day I could test!

Thanks!!

The earliest I've seen someone get a bfp was 6 dpo but who knows they could of been off by a few days. Myself I wouldn't test until 10dpo. That's the earliest I ever got a line and it was so faint I wasn't sure if it was really there. I just don't like wasting money on tests so that's why I wouldn't test any sooner then that.

Ok. So I think as I am impatient I will do one at 6dpo, then 8dpo and then af due day if nothing on those!

I'd wait to at least 9 dpo, I've read on average implantation occurs at 6-9 dpo and hcg doubles every 2 days, so if you implant at 6dpo an accurate hpt would be detected at around 9dpo (that's textbook standards, everyone is different)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->