When to try Doppler?

Jcliff

Reaction score
I don't remember how early I used it with my other two. I think it was 9-10 weeks? How early was everyone Able to find HB?

I was 9w5d at my last appointment and my midwife couldn't find it, which she said not to stress out over, because it was fine. She let me come back today and she found it immediately at 11w6d :)

It has varied by pregnancy, for sure. 14w, 10w, 8w, 8w, after 12w. I try early, but I just tell myself not to worry if I don't find it for a while. With my fifth (current), I was going in for weekly ultrasounds, so I KNEW it was okay, but I just couldn't pick it up! Just TRY not to worry if you don't find it as early as you did with your others. :)

I just recently bought mine, found the heartbeat first time, took a little searching but found it. ☺️ I'm 10 weeks today.

I tried mine last night and found baby for a few seconds! I called my husband to come listen and then lost it by the time he showed up. Little booger. But I did hear it!

I really want to buy one this week. I'm really hoping my chances of hearing it are good. I'm glad I've put it off for so long as I'm a worrier so I need to minimise my craziness! Lol

I found it again tonight.... it's very hard to find. Takes me about 10 minutes to find but I've done it a lot w my other kids and for some friends, also my mom is an RN at hospital and showed me how to find it easily. Takes a lot of patience.

Last pregnancy I was 10 weeks when I finally heard it. I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow but haven't tried it yet.

I found it pretty easily around 8-9 weeks with both pregnancies. Watch YouTube videos on how to find it early -- it's VERY low!

I found my daughter's hb at 8 weeks 4 days with a home Doppler :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->