when ttc has anyone had af so bad they have gone to walk in center

leanne1983

Reaction score
so :witch: showed up 4 days early very very light red but defo not pink, usually mine is darker in colour and i dont tend to get any pains before :witch: is due or during it, the day before it showed up i had some pain in loweer abdomen and lower back it almost felt like i had been working out, it even hurt ubder my right rib, when :witch: started the pains continued and i was feeling not very good at all, i just felt that something wasn't right, last night i went to the walk in center and explained everythin to the nurse she did a urine sample and it came up :bfn: she felt my stomeach for a bit to see where the pains where when she pressed my lower abdomen it was really hurting in the right side of my back, she was concerned it could be na eptiopic and sent me to the emergency doctor, he wasnt any good to me at all and was more worried about asking my friend who had kindly come with me what she did for a living, he told me that it was to early to get a :bfp: anyway and that without they will not scan me at the hospital anyway. has anyone else had anything at all like this.

Sorry I can't help, never had anything like that but just wanted to let you know I'm thiking of you. Good Luck, hope you feel better soon.:hug:

the docotr has actually told me to do a test again on 2nd november so have to wait 4 days now not really sure what to expect but im thinking if its positive it cant be good news with the pain and bleeding, just trying not to think about it now

Wow, no idea. Any way you could get a 2nd opinion??? Didn't sound like that doc was really any good. :growlmad:

im seeing my own doctor tomorrow to see what he thinks

Good! Let us know if it works out better tomorrow! :hug:

will do, i am a little concerned as the bleeding isnt continuos it starts and then it will stop for 2 or 3 hours and then start again, very strange for me at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->