When was ovulation??

xdebbie1988x

Reaction score
Hi there I'm on cd41 my cycles are very irregular, I tested on the 18th July 2013 (cd23)at 2pm using an Internet cheapie ovulation test and it looked positive so I checked with a clearblue digital and it came up with a smiley face so I thought that was ovulation so I checked again at 6:30pm that night and it was negative so thought I just had a short surge anyway that's been nearly 3 weeks and no period all negative pregnancy tests so I checked using an ovulation test and that came up positive and I got a smiley face again so is this ovulation.

Also when I took the stick out to check it there was 2 dark lines and when I used it 3 weeks ago there was a dark and a light line so it didn't look positive to me. I will add pictures

Today's Ovulation Test

image.jpg

Hmmm...maybe you had a small surge the first time but didn't actually release an egg so its just happening now for real? I'd bd either way to be safe. Good luck!

Hi I have had a positive ovulation test yesterday afternoon at 2:30pm. Positive last night at 8:30pm and positive this morning at 9:30am. Bd'd last night and will tonight. Also when do I count 1 dpo and when can I stop testing. Thanks

If yesterday afternoon was your first positive then I'd say you could estimate and call today o day and then tomorrow would be 1 dpo. I would bd tomorrow also to be safe. A lot of people would just stop now that you got the pos, but if you have an irregular cycle and you don't temp to confirm, you may want to continue? Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->