When we TTC... ROFL

T

TashaAndBump

Hubby and I were discussing whether we were going to follow my cycle to TTC, or just get the coil removed, carry on like normal and hope for the best. He has decided that when we TTC we are going to chart my ovulation with the following method:

"Well as soon as you start getting arsey with me for no reason that I can possible comprehend, then I'll throw you into the bed room and shag your brains out."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bless him :cloud9:

:rofl:..nice way to say your wife has PMT....

although women dont actually suffer this its just that for 1 week out of every 4 men become insufferable assholes ;) lol

1 week out of every 4? You got it easy, luv; Mine's a pain in the arse ALL the time!! :rofl:

Hubby and I were discussing whether we were going to follow my cycle to TTC, or just get the coil removed, carry on like normal and hope for the best. He has decided that when we TTC we are going to chart my ovulation with the following method:

"Well as soon as you start getting arsey with me for no reason that I can possible comprehend, then I'll throw you into the bed room and shag your brains out."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bless him :cloud9:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back