When will baby come?!

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
I am just getting so impatient to meet my new arrival, I just want to see him/her and give cuddles and get back to normal!!

I know he/she will be here when its ready but did anyone who gave birth just ''know'' when baby was going to arrive? :coffee:

Me.....I absolutely knew that despite being due on the 29th may she would come on the 4th June lol! I said it all along and she did! Xx

If I tell you will you tell me???? I'm 39+1aswell. So I guess we have a maximum of 18 days of sw went 12 days over! When was your first born? I was induced on due date for medical reasons so I feel I have no bench mark to have any idea when this one will arrive

If I tell you will you tell me???? I'm 39+1aswell. So I guess we have a maximum of 18 days of sw went 12 days over! When was your first born? I was induced on due date for medical reasons so I feel I have no bench mark to have any idea when this one will arrive

We are due on the same day!! :happydance:

I was induced at 39+2 with my DD due to bleeding so I sorta feel that this one ''should'' be here any time now!!

Im just getting so heavy and fed up, I cant do anything without aches and pains and just want to get back to being a proper mummy with my two kiddies!! :hugs:

I am going to guess my date...29th May!! :wacko:

We are due on the same day!! :happydance:

I was induced at 39+2 with my DD due to bleeding so I sorta feel that this one ''should'' be here any time now!!

Im just getting so heavy and fed up, I cant do anything without aches and pains and just want to get back to being a proper mummy with my two kiddies!! :hugs:

I am going to guess my date...29th May!! :wacko:
Yes I think once I hit Saturday I'm going to feel the same!

I was 41+1 when my daughter came, I would say, take as much rest as possible, I never did, I was too excited and when she came and breastfeed her, I seen a lot of night without a wink! so definitely rest and make up for it. it will be great when your baby is here but also enjoy your last time before being a mom ;) then the fun begin with lot's of love, cuddles and kisses

I was 41+1 when my daughter came, I would say, take as much rest as possible, I never did, I was too excited and when she came and breastfeed her, I seen a lot of night without a wink! so definitely rest and make up for it. it will be great when your baby is here but also enjoy your last time before being a mom ;) then the fun begin with lot's of love, cuddles and kisses

Your baby girl is gorgeous!! :flower: How are you getting on? :hugs:

I have a little toddler already so Im constantly running about after her, but I miss the tiny baby cuddles as she seemed to grow up so fast before my eyes, I think I will cherish more of the baby days this time instead of ''trying'' to get the baby to meet milestones just to see her crawl or walk, I just miss the tiny baby days :hugs:

I was due on 4th August and joked T would be on 7th August so he could share his dad's birthday. I went into labour on August 3rd so thought oh yay a due date baby but no he arrived on the 7th!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->