• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when will I catch a break? sac not growing fast. :'(

annaaabanana

Reaction score
WOW!!! this is like a never ending thing for me and my baby now... so I go to my doc this morning because I had covered my panties in blood. I have been bleeding since Saturday, had u/s Saturday, and showed healthy baby, healthy heartbeat (130). u/s today, healthy baby, healthy heartbeat (143). but guess what now? my sac is not growing fast. it kinda looks about the same. my heart is breaking for my little baby that could make it, but also could not. I'm hurting so bad. I just don't understand how my baby is perfect but my sac is just not growing fast. he said it's a 50/50. :'( my heart is just broken. I wish there was something I could do, but there isn't. idk what to do right now. my baby just looked so cute today! looked like a peanut. and what I thought was great news at first, turned into wow, really bad news.. please pray for us and that my sac will grow more :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: this is just not fair at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my profile picture is one of the u/s pictures from today :(

Im really sorry that your going threw this :( got everything crossed for you and sending my prayers! Xx

Im really sorry that your going threw this :( got everything crossed for you and sending my prayers! Xx

thank you.. this is like never ending thing. I have to wait two weeks till my next u/s unless I mc before then. my heart is broken right now. I know theres hope but I don't think there is for me. i'm seriously devastated. I already had a mc in September and now this. idk what t do. :( I'm posting one of the ultrasound pictures from today as my profile picture.. tell me what you think about it :(

Oh I'm so sorry. How awful that what should be a happy time is so full of worry for you. I will most definitely pray for your little bean. Try to think positively, every baby grows at a different rate! Hugs xxx

Hun I can't see your profile picture otherwise I would tell you my opinion, but I have hope for you, I know some ladies go through the early stages of pregnancy and the sac isn't growing as fast as baby, etc but everything's been okay and it's catched up! Maybe it will for you too. If I were you, I'd prepare myself for the worst (not saying that will happen but it's always best to be prepared) and just hope for the best, that way..IF anything does happen you'd be expecting it, and better yet if nothing happens and your next ultrasound goes great you'll be over the moon because you would've been preparing for the worst just to hear great news! That's how I've been pulling myself through this pregnancy because of my recent MMC I was finding it hard to get my hopes up completely. I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs: x

thank yall :( I'm prepared for the worse. I don't understand how my baby is growing perfectly and my sac is just not growing fast.. i feel like i just got my heart ripped out of my chest. he said its a 50/50. so all i can do is wait :(

I have no clue how to post a picture anyone wanna help me?

Will be praying for you hun :hugs: that sucks you have to wait two weeks till your next U/S. do they know what the bleeding could be? x

no :( but baby's heartbeat is 143 today at only 7 w 1 day.. that is very good but why is the sac so small? anyone know how to post picture on here?

Heres my scan first pic 5+3 2nd 6+3 it only grew one days worth in a week i was convinced my baby was going to be squished by the sac, i worried myself sick of weeks, the 3rd pic is 11 weeks 4 days, baby has always been very snug in the sac its never been much bigger than baby but its growing with the baby i also have had a 12 week scan and a 16 week scan baby is doing just fine, there is hope for you.

:hugs:

Attachments

• PicsArt_1383048738091.jpg
    PicsArt_1383048738091.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 8
  • PicsArt_1383653977699.jpg
    PicsArt_1383653977699.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 5
  • 1467331_10202352245623195_1730867573_n.jpg
    1467331_10202352245623195_1730867573_n.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
WOW! thank you so much :) that gives me hope... how do i post pictures? i want to show you mine and see what you think!! i still have hope since my babys heartbeat is so strong...

Click post reply then click the little paper clip at the top and then it should let you upload, if your on mobile you will have to go on desktop version and do it.

no :( but baby's heartbeat is 143 today at only 7 w 1 day.. that is very good but why is the sac so small? anyone know how to post picture on here?

It's great that baby's heartbeat is so strong! I pray the sac will catch up in size!
I upload pics through photobucket, if you google 'photobucket' you have to sign up i think but it doesn't take long. Then you just upload your photos to your account and then post the link :flower:

https://s1008.photobucket.com/user/annagymnast1256/library/?view=recent

one on left is one of the pictures from today, one on the far right is from last wedsday :'(

I'm no professional, but your sac looks like a lot I've seen on google. I think it will be fine! Let's keep the faith that it will turn out perfectly!

I'm no professional, but your sac looks like a lot I've seen on google. I think it will be fine! Let's keep the faith that it will turn out perfectly!

thank you :) that makes me feel good.. reassurance is always great.. and the sac has grown some, just is scary since I been bleeding for three days :( doc don't know why but thinks that could be it. atleast the baby has strong heartbeat.. and btw, I love you're picture!!!

I have everything crossed for you Anna.. you deserve a break and I really hope everything with baby is just fine. xoxo keep us posted I know two weeks is a long wait but we will wait it out together with you!

I have everything crossed for you Anna.. you deserve a break and I really hope everything with baby is just fine. xoxo keep us posted I know two weeks is a long wait but we will wait it out together with you!

thank you so much that is so sweet. it surely is!! if I make it to the next ultrasound, then it should all be fine.. I am praying I don't mc before then. chances are 50/50!! I've got hope!!!!!! and yes it has been such a bumpy road the past month. I'm just ready to enjoy this :( I cant even enjoy listening to my baby's heartbeat without fearing something else is going wrong.

thank you so much that is so sweet. it surely is!! if I make it to the next ultrasound, then it should all be fine.. I am praying I don't mc before then. chances are 50/50!! I've got hope!!!!!! and yes it has been such a bumpy road the past month. I'm just ready to enjoy this :( I cant even enjoy listening to my baby's heartbeat without fearing something else is going wrong.

Just out of curiosity, does your doctor have you on progesterone?

Just out of curiosity, does your doctor have you on progesterone?

no, :( he doesn't!! idk why :( I figured it would help!! I'm just so scared right now.. and hey we are the same week :) and day! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->