when will i get a bfn???

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
i am in the process of stopping bleeding from a suspected MC any lines a got very always very very faint, barely visable. i started to bleed heavily on wed, when should i get a bfn????? if it was a MC of course

hi , when i had my mc there on 27th of dec the hot went neg after a few days , but with my other mmc in july it took a while , :flower:

thanks hun! gonna test in the morning at the demand of the OH, after my mum saying she wasn't sure if i have MC'd (due to the fact i had no pain no massive clots, lighter than a usual period, and i got heartburn today)

hey try not to worry , your little bean might be ok , my sister had her af for 7 months of her preg , and her son is now a strapping 19 year old , bleeding doesnt allways mean mc thats the words of my gp on wed , so try not to worry , :flower:

i'm trying not to worry, but it is hard

OH has agreed to try again, but its tike i want

have u been to gp to get checked out , maybe u just having a breakthrough bleed , and when i had my mc i had loads of clots , i know its hard not to worry but ill keep my fingers crossed for you :flower:

gp and hos were friggin useless.... no bloods nothing

yeah they are useless , do u have a early preg unit? i dont know if they opened weekends ,

Usually with m/c there is cramping like a period, it doesn't have to be much stronger, but there is usually something and thicker discharge than just blood, sometimes visible clots. Fingers crossed that that was not what happened to you. Go and get your blood taken, the hpts can't measure levels but blood tests could give you an answer; GOOD LUCK!

well took the superdrug test this morning and BFN

so all i gotta do now i try again, upset i lost tike but glad i now have an answer

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->